Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Technology to Come

AImage result for technology   As I work with technology there are some people that will be the rock that I will lean on to help me continue to try new things and incorporate new things with my students.
The people are : Marsha Nelson, Rocio Miscio, Neil Adams, Andrea Correia, and Meghan Walton  

As I work with my colleagues I will also be looking toward experts in the field of education and also incorporate technology into teaching. There are so many ways to add technology to education and these resources are ones that have found a few. Most of thee are published resources that I have found inspiring as I begin to explore the world of the 21st Century Learning. Patty Michiels, Khan Academy, Doug Fisher, Jane Gilrain, Monica Belfatti

The places where I can find up to date information is on various Tweets that I am following. These tweets are posts from some of the aughors that I have listed and some additional ones. the wonderful thing about tweets is that they are also connected to additional resources and I am able to find new and exciting things to try in the classroom. Other resources are journals that have peer reviewed articles that share what teachers are working in their classrooms currently. Vicki Phillips @drvickip; WeAreTeachers @WeAreTeachers; Edutopia @edutopia; NYC Public Schools @NYCSchools; 4.0 Schools @4pt0schools; Educational Leadership

Image result for technology    As I look for new things to enhance the learning experience of my students these are topics that I enjoy reading about:

1. Use of Artificial Intelligence in the classroom

2. New Applications that are available on tablets or ipad to use in the classroom for additional support
3. Interactive writing with video, multiple forms of text for viable argument

4. Animation with students

No comments:

Post a Comment